Expect to spend between 30 minutes to 2 hours in our office completing paperwork and having your scans done. It all depends on which scan you need and how many regions. To save you time, we can also send you initial paperwork to be completed prior to you visit.
If you were injured in an automobile or workplace accident, we accept Auto Insurance and Workers Comp Insurance as well as LOP (letter of protection from your attorney) and self pay options. If you have a question about your insurance coverage please give us a call. Currently we are out of network provider, but soon will be able to accept in network health insurance.
Bring with you:
- ID/birth certificate ( for children )
- Referral from your physician
- Insurance policy ( car insurance policy card if related to auto accident )
- Claim number
- Police report ( if related to auto accident )
- Attorney information ( if applicable )
*if you are a minor, please bring your parent or legal guardian to sign for you.
You will have your patient portal with access to your image and reports. We can also print a CD on demand. Report will be also sent to your referring physician.
Our Happy Clients